KPSC Recruitment 2017 – For Typist & Stenographer Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 526 Stenographer & Typist. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online before 15 December 2016.
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Stenographer – 432 Posts
2. Typist – 94 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2016-17:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed PUC/Diploma (Relevant Trade) with proficiency in Typing/Stenography.
Age Limit: Candidates should be aged in the range of 18 - 35 years as on 16.12.2016.
Upper Age Limit for Reserved Category:
OBC – 38 years
SC/ST – 40 years
1. Stenographer – Rs. 14450 – 26700 /- per month
2. Typist – Rs. 11600 – 21000/- per month
Application Fee: Aspirants will be required to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, and Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 16.11.2016 to 15.12.2016 till 11:45 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application - 16.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 15.12.2016 (Till 11:45 PM)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee - 16.12.2016