BARC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 168 Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & UDC Posts:
Government of India, Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Personnel Division has issued a notification for the recruitment of 168 Stipendary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk vacancies in various trades on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-11-2016 to 13-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Key Features of BARC Recruitment 2016-17:
Total No. of Vacancy: 168 Posts
I. Stipendiary Trainee -157 Posts
1. Plant Operator - 20 Posts
2. Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) - 07 Posts
3. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) - 05 Posts
4. Fitter - 02 Posts
5. Machinist - 01 Post
6. Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant) - 19 Posts
7. Welder (GMAW & GTAW) - 08 Posts
8. Turner - 02 Posts
9. A/C Mechanic - 04 Posts
10. Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) - 06 Posts
11. Electrician - 39 Posts
12. Electronic Mechanic - 09 Posts
13. Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine - 02 Posts
14. Mechanic – Repairs & maintenance of Heavy Vehicle - 02 Posts
15. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) - 04 Posts
16. Mason - 14 Posts
17. Painter - 05 Posts
18. Plumber -03 Posts
19. Carpenter: 05 Posts
II. Technician/C (Boiler Operator) - 01 Post
III. Upper Division Clerk - 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess H.Sc in Science stream, SSC (with Science and Maths) in relevant trades with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate for S.No-I, SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for S.No- II & A degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks for S.No-III.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-22 years for S.No-A, 18-25 years for S.No-II, 18-27 years for S.No-III as on 13/12/2016. Age relaxation 05 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates & for other refer notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Trade test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through the three fold challan in any branch of State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-service men & Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in from 19-11-2016 to 13-12-2016 & attend for written exam with printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) & original certificates along with the self attested copies of certificates as mentioned in the notification.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail id & contact no.
2. Log on to www.barcrecruit.gov.in
3. Click on “Career Opportunities—->Recruitments—> New vacancies”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
5. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Online Application - 19-11-2016
Last Date for Online Application - 13-12-2016