State Bank of India Recruitment 2014-15
The State Bank of India has recently issued a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) from Indian Resident. All keen and eligible Indian nationals are requested to apply online within 07th April, 2014 & 25th April, 2014. For more details regarding eligibility criteria, recruitment method, application procedure, etc go through the following particulars carefully…
Name of the Exam: Probationary Officer (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI)
Total no. of Vacancy: 1837 Posts
Criteria for Eligibility:
- The Candidate Should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10/08/2014.
- Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 10/08/2014. See detailed advertisement.
Restriction of Age:
The age of the applicant 21 years to 30 years as on or before 1st April, 2014. Age Relaxation - 5 Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC, For other candidates as per Govt Rules. Those who do not follow this age restriction will not be entitled for this recruitment.
Charges for Application:
Applicants are liable to make a payment of Rs. 500/- for unreserved category and Rs.100/- for reserved category as application fee charged by the SBI. This payment can be made through Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card options available at the time of online application.
The final recruitment of applicants will take place on the grounds of Case Study, GD & Viva- Voce. Therefore, it’s a must for all applicants to give their best in all these stages.
How to Apply Online:
1. Go to the SBI’s official gateway- statebankofindia.com or sbi.co.in and click on the link of the Online Application Form, available under the link of “Recruitment”.
2. Enter all your details on this system generated application form, upload the scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature and “SUBMIT” it.
3. After this, you will be provided with a temporary registration number and password which must be remembered carefully.
4. Pay all the prescribed application charges through online mode and take a print out of the hard copy of this application form and post it on the aforesaid address.
Vital dates to remember:
07th April, 2014 : Opening date for Online Registration and payment
25th April, 2014 : Closing date for Submission of Online Application and payment
25th April, 2014 : Last date for Payment of Challan (Online).
28th April, 2014 : Last date for Payment of Challan by Post (Offline)
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2014-15
As per the State Bank of India issued a recruitment notification they will organize SBI (SO) Examination on the date of 19th April, 2014. All Candidates who are eligible they can download their SBI SO Admit Card 2014 which is now available for applicants on its same portal site.
Candidates are advised to download their SBI Specialist Officer admit card and take print out of the same as soon as possible. Candidates must take their admit card with them while going for SBI Specialist Officer Examination. Follow the link given below to download SBI Specialist Officer Exam admit card 2014.
More Jobs For You