Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 383 Assistant District Attorney & Veterinary Surgeon vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26-08-2016. Other details like educational qualification & how to apply are given below:-
Details of HPSC Recruitment 2016-17:
Tentative No. of Openings: 383 Posts
Name & No. of the Posts:
1. Assistant District Attorney - 137 Posts
2. Veterinary Surgeon - 246 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) & should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council, knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher for S.No-1 & Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized university with adequate knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit for S.No-2.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 26.08.2016 & send hard copy of the application with along with documents to the Commission’s office on or before 07.09.2016 & 14.09.2016 for remote areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
2. Click on Advertisement & Select the desired post.
3. Read all the notification & Click on the link www.hpsconline.in for Apply Online.
4. Click on Online Form Submission ———> Apply Online.
5. Select the desired post.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Now take a printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 26.08.2016
- Closing Date for Deposit of Application Fees in Any Branches of State Bank of India & State Bank of Patiala -31.08.2016
For detailed information, please visit official link as mentioned below:-