Goa Police Department, Panaji has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector, Police Constable, LDC, Laboratory Technician and Attendant vacancies by direct recruitment basis. Interested applicants fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria may apply in the prescribed format on or before 08.08.2016. Other information related to age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure and process of application are given below:-
Description of Goa Police Recruitment 2016-17:
Sum Total of Posts: 181 Vacancies
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Police Sub Inspector - 34 Posts
2. Police Constable - 119 Posts
3. Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) - 16 Posts
4. Police Constable (Wireless Store Hand) - 01 Post
5. Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
6. Laboratory Technician: 03 Posts
7. Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ 10+2 and Diploma in Security & Investigation Technology for Post 01, Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent for Post 02, 03, 06 Higher Secondary School certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma for Post 04, Second Class Bachelors Degree in Science for Post 05.
Criteria of Age: Candidates age limit should be 20 to 28 years for Police Sub Inspector Post, 18 to 22 years for Police Constable Post and not exceeding 45 years for rest of all the posts. Age will be calculated as on closing date of receipt of application i.e., 08.08.2016. Relaxation in higher limit of age will be applied to the extent of 05 years for SC/ ST/ Children of Freedom Fighter/ Sportsperson; 03 years for OBC; 10 years for PH candidates & others as per rules.
1. Police Sub Inspector – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
2. Police Constable – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-
3. Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-
4. Laboratory Technician - Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
5. Laboratory Attendant - Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-
Manner of Hiring: Selection process involves Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination.
Application & Examination Fee: Candidates need to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- for general, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex Serviceman/ PWD/ CFF candidates.
How to submit application: Eligible candidates may submit their applications through proper channel along with attested copies of educational qualification, caste/ category certificates to the Counter at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa latest by 08th August 2016.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: The deadline for receiving applications with relevant enclosures at the given location is 08.08.2016.
Click on the given link for latest jobs information: