IIMC Recruitment 2015-16
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is an autonomous body promoted and managed by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Union Govt. of India. The IT revolution has remarkably led to the evolution and growth of mass media. IIMC was formed in 1965 with the objective to provide qualitative training and research to students in mass communication so that they capitalize media technology in the best possible way.
IIMC offers Bachelor of Mass Communication, Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertisement, Journalism and Advertisement.
IIMC has released employment notice through advt. no. I/1655/DTP/2015 for the post of DTP Operator & Plate Maker for General category applicants. Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the format prescribed by the Institute.
Details of IIMC Vacancy 2015-16
|Sr. No.||Designation||No. of Post|
Age Limit – Candidates applying for the above posts must be between 18-27 years. Relaxation in upper age is extendable according to rules of the Govt. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.com
Scale of Pay – Selected candidate will be entitled to get monthly salary as noted below-
PB-1 Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200 + Grade Pay.
Prescribed Qualification –
- DTP Operator: Diploma in Printing Technology with 3-yrs exp. of Operating Computer. Proficiency in English and Hindi Typing is desirable.
- Plate Maker: Matriculation or its similar from renowned Board/School and Diploma in Printing Technology (Offset) from a recognized Institute with relevant experience.
How to Apply – The process to apply for the post of DTP Operator & Plate Maker is described as follows:
- Applicants should open the IIMC website www.iimc.gov.in
- Download the proforma and fill all the details without any mistake/overwriting.
- Send the duly filled application form to the address mentioned below which should reach before the closing date.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
JNU New Campus,
Important Dates –
- Date of Advt. : 20/Jan/2015
- Closing Date – 10 days from the date of advt.