Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle, Hyderabad has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 121 Postman & Mail Guard vacancies in Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04-09-2016. Brief information lie age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:-
Details of AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016:
Tentative No of Openings: 121
Name of the Posts:
A. Postman - 118 Posts
Kurnool Region - 30 Posts
1. Anantapur Division - 01 Post
2. Chittoor Division - 04 Posts
3. Cuddapah Division - 04 Posts
4. Hindupur Division - 02 Posts
5. Kurnool Division - 06 Posts
6. Nandyal Division - 05 Posts
7. Proddatur Division - 02 Posts
8. Tirupathi Division - 06 Posts
Vijayawada Region - 55 Posts
1. Bhimavaram Division - 08 Posts
2. Eluru Division - 04 Posts
3. Gudivada Division - 02 Posts
4. Gudur Division - 01 Post
5. Guntur Division - 07 Posts
7. Machilipatnam Division - 03 Posts
8. Narasaraopet Division - 03 Posts
9. Nellore Division - 05 Posts
10. Ongole Division - 05 Posts
11. T.P Gudem Division - 01 Post
12. Tenali Division - 04 Posts
13. Vijayawada Division - 12 Posts
Visakhapatnam Region - 33 Posts
1. Amalapuram Division - 03 Posts
2. Anakapalle Division - 05 Posts
3. Kakinada Division - 04 Posts
4. Parvathipurm Division - 01 Post
5. Rajahmundry Division - 05 Posts
6. Srikakulam Division - 02 Posts
7. Visakhapatnam Division - 11 Posts
8. Vizianagaram Division - 02 Posts
B. Mail Guard - 03 Posts
1. RMS AG Dn, Guntakal - 01 Post
2. RMS Y Dn Vijayawada - 01 Post
3. RMS V Dn,Visakhapatnam - 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation/ SSC from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Candidates who are within the age group of 18-27 years as on 04-09-2016 are eligible to apply. Upper age relaxation up to 05 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes & 03 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes & others is applicable in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 - 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 plus usual allowance as admissible from time to time.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on aptitude test.
Application Fee: Candidates has pay Rs. 400 /- as examination fee for male candidate & Ex service men (OC/ OBC) & Rs. 100/- as application fee for all candidates by Sunayasam in any Head Post office and selected Sub Post offices in Andhra Pradesh States & Telangana states.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates after receiving Unique ID as SMS to Mobile Number by confirming the payment details can apply online through website www.appost.in on or before 04-09-2016.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Before applying online, candidate should have valid mobile no & scanned copies of passport size photograph & signature
2. Log on to website www.apeda.gov.in
3. Click on Job Opportunities—> “Recruitment”
4. After obtaining Unique ID click on online link
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
6. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee & Apply Online: 04-09-2016.
Full details regarding the above recruitment are available at the given link:-
Click the given link to see latest job openings:-