National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has published an employment circular for the recruitment of 94 Finance Executives, Safety Officers, Mines Surveyors, Medical Specialist & Other vacancies. Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply online from 17/08/2016 to 07/09/2016. Detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Details of NTPC Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancy: 94 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Finance (E3/ E4) - 30 Posts
2. Safety (E1/ E2/ E3) - 10 Posts
3. SAP-ABAP/ BASIS/ DC operation (E3/ E4) - 08 Posts
4. Mines Survey (E1) - 04 Posts
5. Medical (GDMO) (E2) - 20 Posts
6. Medical Specialist (Medicine/ Radiology) (E2/ E3) - 22 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA or ICWA qualification for S.No-1, Graduation Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production for S.No-2, Graduation Engineering Degree in Computer Science for S.No-3, Diploma in Civil/ MIning/ Mines Survey for S.No-4 & for other refer notification.
Age: Candidates upper age should be 37 years for E1 to E3, 42 years for E4 as on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for other refer notification.
Pay Scale (IDA pattern):
- E4 – Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-
- E3 – Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/-
- E2 – 24,900 – 50,500/-
- E1 – Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on online written test followed by interview.
Registration Charges: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) for General/ OBC category candidates in a specially opened account (A/C No.30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code:09996), on behalf of NTPC or by using “pay-in-slip” which is available on registration portal. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates will be required to online through the NTPC website www.ntpccareers.net from 17/08/2016 to 07/09/2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail id & contact no.
2. Log on to www.ntpccareers.net
3. Select the desired post & click on it.
4. Again click on “Click here to Apply”
5. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 17/08/2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 07/09/2016
For further information and queries, click on the link as follows:-