Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDA) has issued a recruitment circular for the appointment of 214 Assistants & Managers on contract basis for implementing the Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening (BISPS) Project. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30.08.2016 by 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:-
Details regarding Bihar Rural Development Society Recruitment 2016:
Tentative Number of Posts: 214
Name of the Posts:
1. District Audit Manager - 38 Posts
2. District Finance Manager - 38 Posts
3. District Assistant Audit Manager - 04 Posts
4. District Assistant Finance Manager - 04 Posts
5. Account Assistant - 65 Posts
6. Audit Assistant - 65 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA (Inter)/ ICWAI (Inter) for Post 1 to 4 & B.Com for Post 5 & 6 with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates should have attained age of 21 years as on the date of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written test & practical tally test/ personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online through website www.sids.co.in on or before 30-08-2016 by 06:00 PM.
Instructions for applying online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of passport size photograph & signature
2. Log on to website www.sids.co.in
3. Select the desired post under New Vacancies
4. Read all the Notification carefully & click on “Click here to Apply Online.”
5. Select the post & click on “Continue”
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
7. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-08-2016 by 06:00 PM.
Click on the link as given below to see latest job openings:-