Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB), under the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, has circulated recruitment notification for filling up
1. Sub Inspector Civilian (Male) – 2400 Posts
2. Sub Inspector Civilian (Female) – 600 Posts
2. Platoon Commander, PAC (Male) – 210 Posts
3. Fire Officer (II) (Male) – 97 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline or equivalent qualification from recognized university. Candidates having ‘O’ level Certificate in Computer from DOEACC/NIELIT Society will be desirable.
Age Limit: Candidates should be within the age limit of 18 years to 28 years as on 01/07/2016. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and other reserved categories who are domicile of Uttar Pradesh will be get relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of India directives.
Pay Scale: Pay Band Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected through following stages –
- Online Written Examination,
- Verification of Documents,
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Medical Examination
Application Fee: Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 400/- by way of e-challan or by using debit card/credit card/internet banking option only.
How to apply: Candidates keen for the aforementioned posts will have to apply through Online Application System.
Instructions to apply Online:
(i) Log on to the website http://prpb.gov.in
(ii) Go through the detailed advertisement before applying
(iii) Click on to the “Candidates’ Registration”
(iv) Fill the required details and complete the registration process,
(v) Take printout of the “Registration Slip”
(vi) Make payment through online mode/e-challan
(vii) Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph & signature
(ix) Verify all the details and click on to “Submit” button
(x) Take printed copy of online application form for future reference.
Scheme of Activities:
- The online application starting date for male candidates is 30th June 2016
- The online application starting date for female candidates is 25th June 2016
- Last date for submission of online application and payment of fee for male candidates is 29th July 2016
- Last date of submission of online application and payment of fee for female candidates is 24th July 2016
UP Police Vacancy Circular 2016 for Male
UP Police Vacancy Circular 2016 for Female
Click on the link for current job openings:-