To envisage a dream career, Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Laboratory Technician.. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013:
- Designation to be framed up for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013: Laboratory Technician.
- Preferential Location of Placement for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013: in their subsidiaries
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013: Rs 17,758 per month
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013: Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institution or equivalent. 2 years experience required for candidates having Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013: Interested and eligible candidates should send application other relevant documents shall reach The Assistant Commissioner (T), Delhi Jal Board, Room No. 212, Varunalaya Phase II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi- 110005 before the last date. Candidate can also drop the application in a box provided at DAMB office. They can also drop the application in the reception counter at the same office.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
More Jobs For You
Candidate must visit the official website of Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.