Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) - VYAPAM has revealed job notification for filling up 863 posts of Police Sub Inspector,Subedar & Plattoon Commander for deployment in Madhya Pradesh Police Department. Those who are having requisite qualification and fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can grab the opportunity by applying within stipulated date.
Detailed information related to MPSC Police Recruitment 2016 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure are provided below:
1. Assistant Sub-Inspector – 747 Posts
(i) District Police: 670 Posts
(ii) Special Branch: 22 Posts
(iii) Ordnance Police: 23 Posts
(iv) QD – 02 Posts
(v) Radio: 25 Posts
Fingerprints: 05 Posts
2. Subedar – 63 Posts
3. Platoon Commander – 53 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation degree from recognized university for Subedar, ASI (District Police Force), ASI (Special Branch), Platoon Commander Post; 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ASI (Ordnance) Post; Graduation with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects for ASI (Q.D.), ASI (Fingerprints) Post; 3-years Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering for ASI 9Radio) Post.
Prescribed Age Limit: Candidate belonging to unreserved category must not be under 18 (Eighteen) years and must not be above the age of 28 (Twenty Eight) years as on 1st January, 2017.
Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST, OBC candidates.
Minimum Physical Standard:
- Height – 167.5 cms form male & 152.4 cms for female
- Chest – 81 cms (without expanded) & 86 cms (expanded) for male candidates
Pay Scale Offered: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/-.
· For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is Rs.500/-
· For All Other Reserved Candidates Application Fee is Rs.250/-
Payment of examination fee can be made through MP Online Kiosk/Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Selection Procedure: Selection process involves various phases as mentioned below:-
- Stage I - Written Examination.
- Stage II - Physical Endurance Test
- Stage III – Interview
Final selection will be made after physical verification of documents/certificates and medical examination.
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to apply online from 23.06.2016 to 22.07.2016.
Link to apply o
- Starting date to apply online: 23rd June 2016
- Last date for applying online 22nd July 2016
- Editing of Online Application Form – 23rd June 2016 to 27th July 2016
- Date of Written Exam: 4th September 2016
We at http://recruitment2013info.blogspot.in/ provide up to date and accurate information about current job openings, so keep in touch with us for the latest job updates.
Click on the link for latest job details:-