Directorate General Border Security Force has revealed employment notification for filling up the post of 622 ASI (RM) & HC (RO) through direct recruitment in BSF Communication Setup. Eligible candidates fulfilling the referred qualification can apply online from 16.06.2016 at 09:00 hrs to 15.07.2016 at 24:00 hrs. Other details regarding age, educational qualification, application cost, pattern of selection & how to apply are given below:-
Details of BSF Vacancy 2016:
Overall No of vacancies: 622 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:-
1. Asst Sub Inspector (RM) - 152 Posts
i. UR - 76 Posts
ii. OBC - 41 Posts
iii. SC - 23 Posts
iv. ST - 12 Posts
2. Head Constable (Radio Operator): 470 Posts
i. UR - 353 Posts
ii. OBC - 30 Posts
iii. SC - 52 Posts
iv. ST - 65 Posts
ASI (RM) - Matriculation with 3 year Diploma in Radio & TV Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Domestic Appliances from recognized board/institution OR 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% marks with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from recognized board/institution.
HC (RO) - Matriculation or equivalent and lwo year Industrial Training institute (ITI) Certificate in Radio and TV / Electronics OR Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit: Applicants interested to apply will be considered eligible if their age as on 15.07.2016 lie in the range as given below:-
Between 18 years & 25 years in case of General category
Between 18 years & 28 years in case of OBC category
Between 18 years & 30 years in case of SC/ST category
Note: Refer to comprehensive notification for further information regarding age.
(i) Height – 168 cms for male & 157 cms for female candidates
(ii) Chest – 80 cms (85 cms after expansion) in case of male candidates
(iii) Weight – Correlated to height & age
- ASI (RM) – Rs. 5,200- 20,200 (PB-1) + Grade pay of Rs. 2,800/- per month
- HC (RO) – Rs. 5,200- 20,200 (PB-1) + Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- per month
Selection Procedure: Candidates’ selection contains two phases, namely-
1. First Phase – consists of Written Test (OMR Based Screening Test & Descriptive Written Test)
2. Second Phase – consists of 1. Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification & Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General & OBC should pay Rs. 50/- by demand Draft issued in favour of Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt payable at respective SBI/ post office. There is a fee exemption for SC/ ST/ BSF serving personnel & female candidates.
How to Apply: Willing and deserving candidates can apply online through website www.bsf.nic.in from 16.06.2016 at 09:00 hrs to 15.07.2016 at 24: 00 hrs.
After successful submission of online application, printed copy of the same should be taken and submitted along with original bank draft to the respective recruitment centres by superscribing the envelope containing application in bold letters with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASI (RM) OR HC(RO)” within 15 days from last date of online application form.
Schedule of Activities:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 16.06.2016 at 09:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15.07.2016 at 24: 00 hrs
- Last Date for submitting hard copy of application – 30.07.2016
- Date for OMR Based Screening Test – 25.09.2016
- Date for Descriptive Written Test – 18.12.2016
- Date for PST, PET, Documentation & Final Medical – 20.03.2017 onwards
For more enquiries kindly check official website www.bsf.nic.in
Click on the link for latest job details :-