To envisage a dream career Union Bank of India is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Single Window Operator ‘A'/ Clerk. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Union Bank of India:
- Designation to be framed up For UNION BANK OF INDIA: Single Window Operator ‘A'/ Clerk
- Preferential Location of Placement for Union Bank of India: Mumbai
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Union Bank of India: Rs 8000/- to 19300/-
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility required for Union Bank of India: Eligible Candidate must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized board of University of India.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Union Bank of India: Interested candidate can apply online by visit at official website of Union Bank of India .i.e.www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Union Bank of India: The application fee for the gen/ OBC/ category candidates is Rs.100 and fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates is Rs.20 only.
- Vital Dates to Consider for Union Bank of India: Last date for Online Registration will be 3rd July.
More Jobs For You
Jobs by Location
Candidate must visit the official website of Union Bank of Indiaand ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.