Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from daring and enterprising male and female candidates for the post of Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) - 2016. Interested candidates possessing referred qualification and experience can register online which has started from 4th June 2016 and will continue for registration till 30th June 2016. The course will commence in July 2017. The details regarding IAF AFCAT-02/2016 are given below:-
Name of the Exam:- Air Force Common Admission Test-02/2016
Name of the designation offered: Commissioned Officer
Category of Posts Advertised:
1. Flying Branch
2. Technical Branch
3. Ground Duty Branch
The deserving candidates getting appointed in the organization will be posted anywhere in India.
Essential Educational Qualification:
1. Flying Branch – Graduate degree in any discipline with min 60% marks or B.E/ B.Tech in concerned discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2. Technical Branch – Four year graduation / integrated post graduate degree in Engineering / Technology with minimum 60% marks.
3. Ground Duty Branch – Engineering Graduate/ B.Com Degree / MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc. Degree in respective trade from recognized university with 60% marks.
Age Limitation: Candidates who are interested to apply must fulfill the conditions of age restrictions as mentioned below:-
1. Flying Branch – Minimum 20 years & Maximum 24 years as on 01.07.2017.
2. Technical Branch – Minimum 20 years & Maximum 26 years as on 01.07.2017.
3. Ground Duty Branch – Minimum 20 years & Maximum 26 years as on 01.07.2017.
Physical Measurement Standard: Kindly refer to official advertisement for detailed information.
Compensation Payable: The scale of pay recommended for the posts will be Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with usual allowances and benefits as admissible from time to time. The gross monthly salary distributed to the incumbent will be as follows:-
1. Flying Branch – Rs. 82,050/- p.m.
2. Technical Branch – Rs. 71,550/- p.m.
3. Ground Duty Branch – Rs. 68,550/- p.m.
Criteria of Selection: All applicants shortlisted by screening committee will be invited to participate in the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) to be held on 28.08.2016. The AFCAT will be of two hours duration containing objective type multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
Candidates qualifying in the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT/EKT) will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). The testing would consist of three stages as:
(a) Stage-I: Test consisting of Intelligence Test along with other tests will be conducted on the first day.
(b) Stage-II: testing consisting of Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview will be conducted on subsequent days (Five Days).
(c) For Flying Branch: CPSS (Computerised Pilot Selection System) and / PABT would be administered to eligible candidates.
Final selection will be made only after medical examination of successful candidates.
Fee: There is no fee prescribed for the post.
How to apply: Applications for the above recruitment are accepted online through the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in
The registration site will remain active for a period between 04.06.2016 and 30.06.2016.
Candidates are advised to read the detailed advertisement thoroughly before starting online registration of application. Utmost care needs to be taken while filling up the online application.
Schedule of Activities:
- Starting date of online application – 04th June 2016
- Closing date of online application – 30th June 2016
- Date of AFCAT-02/2016 – 28th August 2016
For more job details, click the given link:-