MANIPAL PMT application form details 2013
Manipal University is a name to conjure with not just in India, but the world over. Although it got the deemed university status in 1993, the seeds for its magnificent growth were sown way back in 1953 with the setting up of the flagship Kasturba Medical College on what was then a barren hilltop.
The Manipal University Medical Engineering Online Entrance Exam is conducted by the MANIPAL University; Karnataka for the admission of students into Medical and Engineering courses.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for MANIPAL PMT Recruitment 2016: Medical Engineering Online Entrance Exam
- Decided Location of Placement for MANIPAL PMT Recruitment 2016 is: Karnataka
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for MANIPAL PMT Recruitment 2016: The candidates must be Indian citizens with a minimum age of 17 years. They should have passed their class XII exams or its equal with atleast 55% marks. Candidates who are appearing for the XII exam in 2010 are also eligible to apply. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Required Fees to be submitted for MANIPAL PMT Recruitment 2016: We are requested to Candidates to visit the official website for more Information.
- Vital Dates to Consider for MANIPAL PMT
Recruitment 2016: Last date for Manipal PMT Application : March, 2016.
Date of Manipal Pre Medical Test Examination : April, 2016 to May, 2016.
- Application Form Download Link: http://www.manipal.edu
- Important points to be considered for filling up the
MANIPAL PMT recruitment application form are as below : Online method
The application forms for Manipal UGET can be downloaded from the authorized site of the Manipal University. Candidates can pay the fee of the application and entrance test by Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft. They can do it according to their preference. The completed application form should be sent along with a DD of Rs. 500/-, taken in the name of the Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi or Bangalore. The relevant documents should be attached with it.
Application forms are available at selected branches of the State Bank of India. The list of branches are available on the website of the Manipal University. Candidates who would like to receive their application through post can write a request letter to the Director, Admissions, by enclosing a DD for Rs. 500 drawn in favor of the University. It should be payable at Manipal or Udupi or Bangalore.
MANIPAL PMT Recruitment 2016
MANIPAL PMT Exam Syllabus
MANIPAL PMT Exam Question Pattern
MANIPAL PMT Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for MANIPAL PMT Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Jobs For You