HP CPMT application form details 2013
Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test (HP CPMT) is very tough entrance examination process of taking admission to MBBS and BDS in the medical and dental institutes of Himachal Pradesh University. This Pre-Medical entrance test is conducted by Himachal Pradesh University for admission of students in both private and Government institutes for Himachal Pradesh.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for HP CPMT Recruitment 2013: Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for HP CPMT Recruitment 2013: Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subjects with 50% marks and English should be preferred subject for this entrance examination. The SC/ST/OBC students should have only 40% marks in 10+2 examination and the age limit of candidates should have between 17 and 25 years.
- Required Fees to be submitted for HP CPMT Recruitment 2013: Candidates can get application form hp cpmt entrance exam from April 2012 from Himachal Pradesh University Counter on the cash payment of Rs. 1,000/- for General & other categories, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST categories only. You can bring a demand draft of Rs.1050 for general and 550 demand draft for SC/ST.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.hpuniv.nic.in/
points to be considered for filling up the HP CPMT recruitment application form are as below : Candidates who are willing to apply for HP-CPMT pre medical entrance test can get the application form in two different ways-
At university counter:
1. The prescribed application form and detailed information etc., the prospectus can be obtained at the University Exam Enquiry-cum-Sale Counter, Library Building (Basement), Summer Hill, Shimla-5 from 29.3.2012 to 28.4.2012 during working days on cash payment of Rs.1500/-for General & other categories, Rs.750/- for SC/ST categories and US Dollars 50 or equivalent in Rupees for NRI candidates. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
By Registered Post:
a. The requests for supply of the prospectus by post can only be addressed to “The assistant registrar (entrance tests) H. P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005” accompanied by crossed IPOs/bank draft amounting to Rs.1600/- in case of general & other categories, Rs.850/- for SC/ST categories and US dollars 60 or equivalent in rupees for NRIs, drawn in favor of the finance officer, H.P. University, Shimla.
b. No request for sending the said prospectus by post will be entertained after 20.4.2012. While applying for supply of prospectus by post, the candidate must write the “Required HP-CPMT-2012 Prospectus” and also mention his/her complete mailing address in capital letters along with telephone number.
c. Last date for receipt of application forms complete in all respect either by hand or by registered/speed-post in the office of the “Assistant Registrar(Entrance Tests), H.P. University, Shimla-5’, isApril 30, 2012 up to 5.00 P.M. where after no application shall be entertained.
d. The NRI candidates shall send their applications complete in all respect direct to the principal(s) of the concerned college(s).
HP CPMT Recruitment
HP CPMT Exam Syllabus
HP CPMT Exam Question Pattern
HP CPMT Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for HP CPMT Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.