BCECE application form details 2013
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB 2013) has been constituted by the Government of Bihar in accordance with the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995. The Board presently conducts Combined Competitive Entrance Examinations (BCECE) for admission in Graduate level Vocational Courses in Engineering, Medical
· Post for which application form to be filled up for BCECE Recruitment 2013: BCECE
· Decided Location of Placement for BCECE Recruitment 2013 is: Patna.
1)Patna Medical College, Patna;
2)Nalanda Medical College, Patna;
3)S.K.Medical College, Muzaffarpur;
4)J.L.N.Medical College, Bhagalpur;
5)Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga;
6)A.N.M.Medical College, Gaya
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligbility for BCECE Recruitment 2013: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
· Required Fees to be submitted for BCECE Recruitment 2013:We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website
· Vital Dates to Consider for BCECE Recruitment 2013:
Last date of sale of Application Forms: Last week of January 2013
Last date of Receipt of Application Forms: Within first week of February 2013
Date of Examination (first phase): Mostly on 20 to 25 April 2013
Date of Examination (Second phase): June 2013
· Application Form Download Link: www.bceceboard.com
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 14.
· Important points to be considered for filling up the BCECE recruitment application form are as below: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for BCECE Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
BCECE Recruitment 2013
BCECE Exam Syllabus
BCECE Exam Question Pattern
BCECE Exam Previous Years Sample Papers