To envisage a dream career, Coast Guard Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Yantrik – Trainee. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Coast Guard Recruitment :
- Designation to be framed up for Coast Guard Recruitment: Yantrik – General Duty (Pilot, navigator , observer)
- Preferential Location of Placement for Coast Guard Recruitment: in their subsidiaries
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Coast uard Recruitment: Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Coast Guard Recruitment: Candidates must possess bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks from any recognised university. Final year Candidates can also apply for this post.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Coast Guard Recruitment: Candidates are required to Apply ONLINE.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Coast Guard Recruitment: No Application Fee ( Applies to all Categories)
More Important Notification For You