Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Admit card 2015
INDIAN COAST GUARD application form details 2014
To envisage a dream career, Coast Guard Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Yantrik – Trainee. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Coast Guard Recruitment :
- Designation to be framed up for Coast Guard Recruitment: Yantrik – General Duty (Pilot, navigator , observer)
- Preferential Location of Placement for Coast Guard Recruitment: in their subsidiaries
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Coast uard Recruitment: Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Coast Guard Recruitment: Candidates must possess bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks from any recognised university. Final year Candidates can also apply for this post.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Coast Guard Recruitment: Candidates are required to Apply ONLINE.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Coast Guard Recruitment: No Application Fee ( Applies to all Categories)
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of Coast Guard Recruitment and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.