ONGC application form details 2014
ONGCis an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is one of the largest Asia-based oil and gas exploration and production companies, and produces around 77% of India's crude oil (equivalent to around 30% of the country's total demand) and around 81% of its natural gas
· Post for which application form to be filled up for ONGC Recruitment 2013: Graduate Trainee
· Decided Location of Placement for ONGC Recruitment 2013 is: New Delhi,
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligbility for ONGC Recruitment 2013: Min 60 % marks for ENG/Science/MBA/PG degree subjects.Candidates are required to go through the Notification for detailed Educational Qualifications for particular disciplines
· Required Fees to be submitted for ONGC Recruitment 2013: Rs 500 (For Gen/OBC) and Rs 100 (For Others).)
· Application Form Download Link: www.ongcindia.com
· Important points to be considered for filling up the ONGC recruitment application form are as below:
who wish to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam 2012 are required to apply Online and submit their Online Applications at the official ONGC Website i.e www.ongcindia.com.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for ONGC Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.