KPTCL application form details 2014
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is mainly vested with the functions of Transmission and Distribution of power in the entire State of Karnataka. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) issued notification for the recruitment of male candidates as assistant lineman. Eligible candidates may apply through online.
Click Here for KPCL Recruitment Details
- Post for which application form to be filled up for
KPTCL Recruitment 2014: Assistant Lineman
- Decided Location of Placement for KPTCL
Recruitment 2014 is: in their subsidiaries
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for KPTCL
Recruitment 2013: Candidates Should have a pass certificate of 18/24
months course in “Electrician/Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic” trade from
Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) recognized by Government of
- Required Fees to be submitted for KPTCL Recruitment 2014:RS 400/- for General and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, and RS 200/- for SC/ST Candidates. Fee is to be paid by challan at any branch of Sate Bank of Mysore.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.kptcl.com/
- Important points to be considered for filling up the
KPTCL recruitment application form are as below :
1. Candidates should visit the KPTCL website and click on Online Application form, fill the mandatory columns and take the print out of acknowledgement.
2. Candidate should pay fee through the challan obtained from website, before 11/01/2012.
3. Candidates fail to pay the fees after submitting the application their applications will not be considered
4. Candidates should submit the acknowledgement& Bank Challan at the time of the time of endurance test.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for KPTCL Recruitment 2014 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Jobs For You