To envisage a dream career, Air India Charter Limited Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Technical Officer. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Air India Charter Limited Recruitment :
- Designation to be framed up for Air India Charter Limited Recruitment : Quality Manager /Line Maintenance Manager/ Workshop Manager/ Safety Manager/Stores Manager/Planning Manager/Training Manager Officer. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Preferential Location of Placement for Air India Charter Limited Recruitment : Any where in India.
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Air India Charter Limited Recruitment : Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Air India Charter Limited Recruitment : Candidate should have Graduate in any discipline for Stores Manager, Planning Manager posts, Degree in Engineering for Training Manager, safety Manager Posts and for remaining posts candidate should refer the notification.
- Age Limit: Candidate age must be below 62 years as on 01-09-2012. Upper age limit relaxation for special categories is as per Govt rules.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Air India Charter Limited Recruitment : Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format and send the filled form along with all relevant documents and super scribe the cover as post applied to the following address “The Chief of Personnel, Air India Charters Limited, H.R.D Department, 3rd Floor, Canteen Annex. Bldg, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai – 400 029.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Air India Charter
Limited Recruitment : Rs 500/- (no fee for SC / ST /
Ex-Serviceman) is to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India
Charters Ltd, payable at Mumbai.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personnel Interview & Medial Exam.
Candidate must visit the official website of Air India Charter Limited Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Important Notification For You