UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2016-17
Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Sansthagat Seva Mandal (U.P Co-operative Institution Service Board) has issued employment circular for the recruitment of personnel in various positions in the District Cooperative Banks in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 29/08/2016 to 28/09/2016. Details regarding age, educational qualification, selection criteria & how to apply are given below:-
UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2016-17 Details:
Tentative number of Vacancies: 216 Posts
1. Senior Branch Manager - 03 Posts
2. Senior Branch Manager (Technical) - 1 Post
3. Senior Branch Manager/ Section Officer (Technical) - 02 Posts
4. Junior Branch Manage - 26 Posts
5. Junior Branch Manager/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant Ankik - 04 Posts
6. Junior Branch Manager (Technical) - 03 Posts
7. Junior Branch Manager/ Assistant Ankik (Technical) - 02 Posts
8. Clerk/ Cashier - 166 Posts
9. Clerk/ Typist (Hindi or English) - 04 Posts
10. Clerk/ Typist (Hindi) - 04 Posts
11. Clerk/ Typist (English) - 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline for Post No. 01, 04 & 05; BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)/ MCA for Post No. 02, 03, 06 & 07 and Degree in any discipline with typing Knowledge for Post No. 08 to 11.
Age Limit: Candidates age should fall in the range of 21 – 40 years as on 01/07/2016. Candidates belonging to reserved category provided that they are domiciled in the State of Uttar Pradesh will get relaxation in upper age limit as per rules of the Government.
Fee Schedule: General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- SC/ ST/ PH candidates to pay Rs. 200/- towards application fee through e challan.
Procedure of Selection: Candidates will be selected based on written test (objective type) & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsevamandal.org from 29/08/2016 to 28/09/2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on the website www.upsevamandal.org
2. Click on Online Recruitment & select the desired post,
3. Click on to “Apply Online” & Read the instructions carefully,
4. Fill all the details & submit the form after verifying it.
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Schedule of Activities:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 29/08/2016
- Last Date to Apply Online – 28/09/2016
- Last Date to Payment of Fee – 30/09/2016
For further information, please visit official website at www.upsevamandal.org