SBI Clerk application form details 2014
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking.SBI Associate Banks Clerk Recruitment 2012 was announced Last Week and from 30th of July the bank had started recieving Online applications for the exam.Students who wish to apply Online for SBI Associate Clerk exam must note that the Last Date to Submit the Online Applications is 13th August, 2012.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013: Clerk
- Decided Location of Placement for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013 is: All India.
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013:10+2 with 60% marks for General candidates (55% for SC/ST/PWD) orAny Degree with Pass marks from any recognized university.
- Required Fees to be submitted for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013: General and OBC Candidates needs to pay 350 rupees and for SC/ST/PWD Candidates the application fee is 50 rupees only.Candidates need to download the Challan form,after completion of online registration process.
- Application Form Download Link : https://www.sbi.co.in/
points to be considered for filling up the SBI Clerk recruitment application form are as below : 1. Log on to www.sbi.co.in and Click on the Recruitment Link on the Left Sidebar.
2. After that click on the appropriate Link that contains the Online Application form.
3. Now the Online form is in front of your screen. Carefully fill the Online Application form by following the On-Screen Instructions
4. Now, you have to upload your Photograph and Signature at the time of submitting the Online Application form
5. After uploading the Pic and Signature, you have to Pay an Application fees of Rs 350 either by Online Mode or Offline Mode
6. In online mode, you have to make the Payment Online by using the Internet Banking and Credit/Debit Cards.
7. In Offline mode, a System generated challan form will be generated by the System, that must be used for submitting the challn form in the SBI Bank's branch.
8. Candidates are required to take the Print-out of the application form that will be generated at the time of submitting the SBI Online application form.
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.