Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invites applications from eligible and willing professionals for filling up the posts of 37 Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee, Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee, Grade VI Trainees for its Paper Mills / Lime Sludge and Fly Ash Management System at Kagithapuram Karur District and for its Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant in Manaparai Taluk, Trichy District, Tamilnadu. Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience may apply in prescribed application format on or before 10.09.2016. Details regarding age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below:
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 37 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee - 25 Posts
2. Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee - 10 Posts
3. Grade VI Trainee - 02 Posts
1. Jr. Assistant Grade III Trainee - First Class full time M.Com from recognized University / Institution.
2. Jr. Steno Typist Grade III Trainee - Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Senior Grade (45 wpm) and English shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm).
3. Grade VI Trainee - First Class full time M.Sc. (Chemistry) from recognized University / Institution.
Age limit: Upper age limit as on 01.08.2016 for respective categories will be as follows:-
- General Turn-25 years
- BC/BCM/MBC/DNC-27 years
- SC/SCA/ST-30 years
Stipend Payable: Rs. 9,750/- in the first year & Rs. 11,250/- in the second year will be paid as stipend to the candidates under training. After completion of 1 year training, they would be fitted in the respective Grade. Refer to official advertisement for further information.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria will have to fill the physical form in the standard application format available at TNPL website www.tnpl.com
Completed application duly signed by the applicant along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials in support of documentary evidences like Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn etc should reach the General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Kagithapuram – 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu on or before 10th September 2016.
Important Date to consider: The deadline for submission of application is September 10, 2016.