Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER), Guwahati has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant, Accountant, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Superintendent & Textile Designer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03.09.2016 to 02.10.2016 by 05:00 PM. Detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process & application procedure are given below:-
SSC (North Eastern Region) Recruitment 2016 Details:
Tentative No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Laboratory Assistant (Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare) - 02 Posts
2. Accountant - 01 Post
3. Laboratory Assistant (Zoological Survey) - 01 Post
4. Senior Technical Assistant - 01 Post
5. Technical Superintendent (Weaving) - 01 Post
6. Technical Superintendent (Processing) - 04 Posts
7. Textile Designer - 02 posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. Laboratory Assistant - Intermediate or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognised Board or University with three years experience in laboratory work.
2. Accountant -Degree of a recognised University or Institute with two years experience in Cash, Account and Budget work.
3. Laboratory Assistant (Zoological Survey) - Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Biology as one of the subject from a recognised Board or University.
4. Senior Technical Assistant – Master’s degree in Physics/Mathematics /Geophysics/Statistics/Geology or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university/institution.
5. Technical Superintendent (Weaving) – Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Technology or three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Handlooms and Textile Technology from a recognised University or Institute with 2 years of experience.
6. Technical Superintendent (Processing) - Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognised University or Institute.
7. Textile Designer – Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject from a recognised University or Institute with 2 years experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be less than 25 years for Post 1; between 18-27 years for Post 2; below 27 years for Post 3, 4; below 30 years for Post 5, 6, 7, as on 02.10.2016. Upper age relaxation to the extent of 03 years for OBC & 05 years for departmental will be allowed. Refer to official notification for information in detail.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of OMR/ Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests i.e., Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Positions.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- through online mode using SBI Net Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. No fee for women candidates & candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.sscnwr.org from 03.09.2016 to 02.10.2016 by 05:00 PM & send print out of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, proof of Caste/ Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (PWD)/ EXS) to the Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road Guwahati-781006 within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
- Opening Date to Apply Online – 03.09.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & Challan Generation – 02.10.2016 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 02.10.2016 during working hours of bank
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application - within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee
For further information & queries, kindly visit official website http://www.sscner.org.in/