Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Indore has proclaimed an employment notification for the recruitment of 531 Line Attendant (Contract) vacancies. Suitable and willing candidates may apply online from 01/09/2016 to 20/09/2016. Detailed information regarding age, educational qualification, salary payable, selection criteria & how to apply are given as under:-
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016-17 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 531
Name of the Post: Line Attendant (Contract)
1. UR: 258 Posts
2. ST: 148 Posts
3. SC: 76 Posts
4. OBC: 49 Posts
Out of the total 531 seats, 42 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. Refer to official advertisement for further details.
Place of Work: The appointments for the aforementioned positions are based at Indore (M.P.).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed in the 10th class examination from Govt. recognized board/institution and possess ITI Certificate in the Trade of Electrician/ Wireman/ Lineman.
Age Limit: Candidates age must fall in the range of 18 – 40 years as on 01/01/2016. SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates domiciled in the State of Madhya Pradesh will ret relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of 5 years.
Remuneration: Selected candidates will be paid starting pay of Rs. 14,000/- per month (consolidated). Annual increment will be as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on online test (in Hindi) and Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category should pay Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST to pay Rs. 800/- through MP Online KIOSK by depositing cash.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mpwz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 01/09/2016 to 20/09/2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.mpwz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in
2. Click on Recruitment of LA (Contract) in Latest Announcement
3. Again click on Apply Here & Read all instructions
4. Fill all the details & submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use
Schedule of Events:
- Beginning Date to Apply Online – 01/09/2016
- Ending Date to Apply Online – 20/09/2016 (Mid Night)
- Date for Downloading Admit Card at MP Online Website – 03/10/2016
- Date of Online Examination – 23/10/2016
- Date for Declaration of Results of Online Examination – 13/11/2016
For complete information, kindly refer the official advertisement.
Refer to official link as provided below:-