Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued notification for the recruitment of 76 Diploma Trainee, Chemist and Junior Technician Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-07-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 16-08-2016 by 24:00 hrs. Detailed information regarding age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2016:
Total No. of Vacancy: 76 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Diploma Trainee - 65 Posts
a. Electrical - 50 Posts
b. Civil - 12 Posts
c. Electronics & Communication - 03 Posts
2. Chemist - 01 Post
3. Junior Technician (Electrical) - 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for Post No. 01, Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry for Post No. 02 & ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from recognized Technical Board/ Institute for Post No. 03.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC (NCL) & 32 years for SC/ ST candidates for Post No. 01 (a & b) & 05, 27 years for UR/ OBC(NCL)/ ST and 32 years for SC candidates for Post No. 01 (c) and 28 years for UR/ OBC(NCL)/ SC/ ST Post No. 02 as on 16-08-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), 10 Years for PwD-(UR), 10+3 years for PwD-OBC(NCL) & 10+5 Years PwD-(SC/ ST) candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, trade test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for Post No. 01, Rs. 200/- for Post No. 02 & 03 through online by using Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Credit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Bank Challan. Application fee will be exempted to PWD/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 27.07.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 16.08.2016 by 24:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the Website www.powergridindia.com
2. Go to “Careers –> Job Opportunities” Option.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Again click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the required fields carefully & submit the form.
6. Take printout of application & kept for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 27.07.2016 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date for Online Registration – 16.08.2016 by 24:00 hrs
- Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/ Fee in Bank.(For already registered candidates only) – 19.08.2016 by 17:00 hrs
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only) – 19.08.2016 by 17:00 hrs
- Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age limit – 16.08.2016
- Availability of Admit cards on website - will be notified later on the website
- Date of Written Test - will be notified later on the website.
Click the given link to see latest job openings:-