Finance & HR Professionals Vacancy in BEML Ltd.
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML Limited) is on the lookout to hire services of professionally qualified persons Chief General Manager / General Manager in Finance & Officer in HR discipline for its corporate office and various Manufacturing/ Marketing Divisions located across India. Eligible candidates keen for these positions may apply online from 05.08.2016 (09:00 am) to 24.08.2016 (05:45 pm) and submit the printed copy of online application along with essential enclosures on or before 31.08.2016 to the specified address. The details of BEML Recruitment 2016-17 are indicated below:-
Positions Currently Open:
1. Chief General Manager (Finance) / General Manager (Finance)
2. Officer (HR)
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Three years full time degree with CA/ ICWA or full time CA/ ICWA with relevant experience for Finance Position,
- Graduate with first class 2-years full time MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW or MA(Social Work with HR/IR) / Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations of 2 yrs. full time course with specialization in IR/ HR with Labour Legislations from a recognized University / Institution with relevant experience for Officer (HR) Position. Degree in Law is desirable.
Age Restriction: Maximum prescribed limit of age for Chief General Manager (Finance) & General Manager (Finance) is 52 years & 49 years respectively. Upper age limit for HR Officer Post is 29 years. Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be allowable as per the Govt. of India guide lines.
Recommended Pay Structure:
1. Chief General Manager (Finance) – Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-
2. General Manager (Finance) – Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/-
3. Officer (HR) – Rs. 16,400 – 40.500/-
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates based on qualification & experience will be asked to appear for interview.
Fee: candidates under General and OBC category should pay Rs. 500/- towards application fee (non-refundable) by downloading challan available at the BEML website and deposited the same into State Bank of India in the BEML Account no. 31006750220. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply: Interested applicants will have to apply online using BEML website www.bemlindia.com . The link for online registration will go live from 09:00 am on 05.08.2016 to 05:45 pm on 24.08.2016. Candidates must read instructions and guidelines before applying online.
After successful submission of online application, hard copy of the printout of it should be obtained and affix recent passport size photograph on the space provided therein. Duly completed application along with copy of challan, self-attested copy of certificates in support of qualification, experience, age, caste, disability (if applicable) etc. in a sealed envelope mentioning the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope should be submitted latest by 31.08.2016 to the address as follows:-
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Recruitment Cell, BEML Soudha,
No.23/1, 4th Main Road, S.R Nagar,
- Opening date for the submission of applications online – 05.08.2016 from 09:00 am
- Closing date for the submission of applications online – 24.08.2016 till 05:45 pm
- Closing date for receiving printed application form along with documents in support of the claim in BEML’s office – 31.08.2016
Click to see latest job openings:-