Bihar Urban Development & Hoi=using Department Recruitment 2016
Urban Development & Housing Department, Bihar Govt. through employment advertisement invites online application from qualified professionals for the following positions on contract basis for deployment in City Level Technical Cells in various towns and cities in Bihar.
Descriptive information of current job openings:
1. Urban Planner – 55 Posts
2. Housing Finance and Policy Specialist – 92 Posts
3. Municipal / Civil Engineer – 38 Posts
4. PPP Specialist – 01 Post
5. MIS Specialist – 01 Post
6. Environmental Specialist – 01 Post
1. Urban Planner – Graduation in Urban Planning / Regional Planning / Geography / Civil Engineering / Architecture Engineering
2. Housing Finance and Policy Specialist – Graduation in finance / Commerce / Economics / Management from recognized university
3. Municipal / Civil Engineer – Graduate degree in Civil Engineering
4. PPP Specialist – Post Graduation in Civil Engineering / MBA from recognized university
5. MIS Specialist – B. Tech. in Computer Science IIT / MCA
6. Environmental Specialist – Graduation in Environmental Studies or related field
Age Limit: Applicable as per Govt. of Bihar rules and regulations.
Range of Salary: The nominated incumbent will be conferred fixed consolidated pay of Rs 35,000/- p.m. in case of Graduate degree & Rs. 45,000/- p.m. for Post Graduate degree.
Selection Procedure: Applications received by the screening committee will be evaluated on the basis of qualification & experience. Shortlisting will be done thereafter and final merit will be prepared after physical verification of documents and certificates.
Submission of application: Interested candidates may apply online using official website http:/urban.bih.nic.in . Candidates need to scan and upload their latest CV along with all the necessary papers and documents on or before 29.02.2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions for applying online:
(i) Log on to the website http://online.bih.nic.in/
(ii) Enter user id and password to log in online application form
(iii) Fill up all the details in the space provided in the application
(iv) Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the preferred dimension,
(v) Verify all the entries and submit application
(vi) Take hard copy of the printout and retain it for further use.
Final date to apply online: 29th February, 2016 till 05:00 P.M.
Find related jobs here: