Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI), Guwahati invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling up following posts. Applicants who are seeking referred job profile as mentioned below are welcome to apply as per norms of the Institute provided here. It is hereby requested to get detailed information regarding concerned vacancy of BBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2016.
Description of BBCI Recruitment 2016
1. Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine) – 01 Post
2. Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine) – 01 Post
3. Retainer Consultant (Nuclear Medicine) – 01 Post
1. Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine) – As per MCI norms
2. Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine) – MBBS with Diploma in Radiation Medicine (DRM) or PG Degree in concerned specialty.
3. Retainer Consultant (Nuclear Medicine) – Senior Faculty with MD or PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine.
Candidates applying for the post must ensure they have been registered with the Medical Council of Indian States/Union Territories.
Age Limitation: Not disclosed. Appointing Authority, after recommendation from selection committee will finalize upper age limit.
Initial Basic Pay: Candidates selected for the post would be offered AICTE pay scale in the following manner:-
1. Post No. 1 – Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs.7000/-(AGP) per month plus usual allowance
2. Post No. 2 – Rs. 12,000 – 40,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 6,400/- (GP) per month plus usual allowance
3. Post No. 3 – Pay & allowances will be offered as per norms.
Method of Selection: Suitable candidates who qualify the interview will be given opportunity to work in the organization.
Application Procedure: Candidates are required to submit applications in the standard format along with duly attested copies of certificates and documents on or before 08.03.2016. Applications may also be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute,
Gopinath Nagar, A. K. Azad Road,
Guwahati- 781016 (Assam)
Due date of application submission: 08th March, 2016 is the date when submission of applications will be closed.
Get recent jobs updates here ->>