VIJAYA BANK 2013, Exam Date 2013-14, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: Vijaya Bank has published notification against recruitment of 800 Probationary Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in CWE Clerical – conducted by IBPS in 2011 and holding a valid score card issued by IBPS are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05/09/2012. The bank has built a network of 1300 branches, 864 centers, 48 Extention Counters and 750 ATMs as at 31/03/2012, that span all 28 states and 4 union territories in the country.
About VIJAYA BANK: Vijaya Bank, was established by Shri. Attavara Balakrishna Shetty at Bunts Hostel in Mangalore on 23th, October 1931. Since it was established on Vijayadashami Day, it was named ‘Vijaya Bank. The objective was to promote banking habits, thrift and entrepreneurship among the farming community of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka State. The bank became a scheduled bank in 1958. Vijaya Bank steadily grew into a large All India bank, with nine smaller banks merging with it during 1963-68. The bank was nationalised on 15th, April 1980.
How to get the application Form: Interested candidates can to apply for the post only through online mode on or before 05/09/2012. After submission of online application candidates are asked to take the print of application form and retain it along with system generated Registration Number and Password for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.vijayabank.com and select the ‘Recruitment’ link to open the ongoing recruitment drive notifications.
2. Select the ‘Click Here to Download Fee Payment Challan’ link to download and take print of Payment Challan.
3. Make payment at any Vijaya Bank branch and revisit the Bank’s website and this time select the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’.
4. Select ‘Apply Online’ link and fill all marked details carefully, check once to ascertain accuracy and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. Take print of Application Form and retain it to be produced at the time of Interview.
1. IBPS PO Common Written Exam: The common written exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking personnel section (IBPS) every year which is accepted by 19 Public Sector Banks for recruiting Probationary Officers. The qualified candidates will be issued a score card and it is valid for one year from the date of issuing.
2. Group Discussion and/Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, the bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high score in the common written exam for Group Discussion and/Interview.
3. Group Discussion: Communication skills, Analytical skills, personality traits etc will be assessed through Group Discussion. Maximum Marks will be 50. Candidates should secure a minimum of 40% (35% for reserved category candidates) i.e. Minimum 20 (17.5 for reserved category candidates) marks in the Group Discussion to be merit listed.
4. Interview Marks: Maximum marks for interview shall be 100 with minimum qualifying marks of 40% (35% in case of Reserved Category candidates, as per GOI guidelines.)
5. Final Selection: The selection to the post of Probationary Assistant Manager is entirely based on the total weighted score obtained in the common written exam and the marks obtained in Group Discussion and/Interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 16/08/2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 05/09/2012
Dates for Depositing Fee: from: 16/08/2012 to 05/09/2012
Last Date for Reprint: 05/09/2012
Posted By IBPS Recruitment 2013 No.1 Website for IBPS Jobs.