UPPSC 2014, Exam Date 2014, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published notification against recruitment of 589 various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29/01/2013. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on April, 01, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
About UPPSC: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency's charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
How to get the application Form: Interested Candidates can to apply online through the website http//www.uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 29/01/2013. After registration, candidates have to take print out of registration slip as well as Challan.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
2. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
3. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link besides the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
6. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
8. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Paper I- One of Indian Languages for 300 marks
Paper II- English for 300 marks
Both Papers I and II are for only qualification. These marks are not taken in the ranking purpose.
Paper III- Essay for 200 marks
Papers IV and V- General Studies for 300 marks
Optional Subject (Two Subjects are optional)
Papers VI and VII- Optional I (Paper I and II) for 300 marks each one
Papers VIII and IX- Optional (Paper I and II) for 300 marks each one
UPPSC is total marks of 2000 from Papers III to IX.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personnel Interview.
More Jobs For You