KARNATAKA CET application form details 2013
Karnataka CET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test. It is a common state level entrance exam which is conducted by Karnataka examination authority (KEA) to get admission into first year Medical / Dental / Engineering / Architecture courses in the Professional Educational Institutions in the state of Karnataka.
· Post for which application form to be filled up for KARNATAKA CET Recruitment 2013: KARNATAKA CET
· Decided Location of Placement for KARNATAKA CETRecruitment 2013 is: KARNATAKA
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligbility for KARNATAKA CETRecruitment 2013: The minimum eligibility required to take the examination is plus two from the recognized board under the Karnataka state. The students must have 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The Engineering students must study English with PCM at the higher secondary level and that of the medical aspirants must take the PCB with English.
· Required Fees to be submitted for KARNATAKA CETRecruitment 2013: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
· Vital Dates to Consider for KARNATAKA CETRecruitment 2013:
i)The exam will held in the month of April.
ii)The result will be announced in the last week of May.
· Application Form Download Link:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012.
Phone : 080 - 23568201,23568202,23462599,23462758,23461575
Fax : 080 - 23461576
· Important points to be considered for filling up the KARNATAKA CETrecruitment application form are as below: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for KARNATAKA CETRecruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
KARNATAKA CETRecruitment 2013
KARNATAKA CETExam Syllabus
KARNATAKA CETExam Question Pattern
KARNATAKA CETExam Previous Years Sample Papers