BHU Medical Exam 2013
BHU PMT Challan Form 2013
BHU Medical application form details 2013
Banaras Hindu University Pre-Medical Entrance Exam (BHU-PMT) is an entrance examination which is conducted for taking admission into various bachelor degree medical courses offered by Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. The programs offered are MBBS, BDS, BAMS and B.Pharm. Admission to MBBS program is done through 2 stages namely - PMT Screening and PMT Mains. Those who qualify in the PMT Screening can appear for PMT Mains for MBBS program. Admission to other programs such as BDS, B Pharm and BAMS is done only through PMT Screening.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for BHU Medical Recruitment 2013: Pre-Medical Entrance Exam
- Decided Location of Placement for BHU Medical Recruitment 2013 is: Varanasi
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for BHU Medical Recruitment 2013: Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Required Fees to be submitted for BHU Medical Recruitment 2013: Against State Bank of India Bank Draft / Bankers cheque of the value of Rupee 1000/- ( Rupee 650/- for SC / ST ) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi”, payable at SBI BHU Main Branch ( Code No. 0211 ) on all working days.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.bhu.ac.in/
points to be considered for filling up the BHU Medical recruitment application form are as below: Application form can be obtained:
By Cash: Rs. 1500/- for general/OBC and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates from the branches of Bank of Baroda.
By Post: From the Office of the Director (PMT-Cell), Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 by sending a written request through Registered Post along with Crossed Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque (MICR only) of Rs. 1600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 1100 for SC/ST candidates of a Nationalized Bank, drawn in favor of “The Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU” payable at Varanasi.
Application form will be sent by Speed / Registered Post. However, Institute will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay. The request for application form must include the name and address of the candidate, and full particulars of the enclosed DD/BC (write candidate’s name and address on the back of DD). Two self-addressed, preferably typed, white paper slips of 10 cm ´6 cm size must also accompany it.
The requisition for PMT Application Form should be superscribed “Request for Application Form for PMT-2012, BHU”.
Incomplete/non-cashable Draft (under amount/unsigned/ without Bank Code No. & Seal) shall not be accepted.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for BHU Medical Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.