City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd., is a company wholly owned by the Govt. Of Maharashtra and was incorporated on 17th March 1970, with the specific aim of decongesting Mumbai city and at the same time creating a new planned
CIDCO Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Transportation Enginee.
· Designation to be framed up for CIDCO RECRUITMENT 2013: Transportation Enginee
· Preferential Location of Placement for CIDCO RECRUITMENT 2013: Maharastra
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for CIDCO RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidates should have HSC (12h Class /10+2) / SSC (10th Class ) (Matric) with typing skills/ Degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ Degree in Civil Engineering in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for CIDCO RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidates can send their application form through online mode from official website cidco.mkcl.org
· Essential Fees for Remittance for CIDCO RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidates require to deposit Rs.400/- for Unreserved category candidates, Rs.200/-
Candidate must visit the official website of CIDCO RECRUITMENT 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Jobs For You