IB ADMIT CARD 2015-16
ACIO examination is conducted every year by the Ministry of Home Affairs for all the deserving and interested candidates those who want to join MHD. This exam is taken by large number of candidates every year because of the high salary / allowance and job security offered to the selected candidates. Intelligence Bureau ACIO (Assistance Central Intelligence Officers) examination will be conducted across 33 examination centers in India. Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II admit card will now be available on the official website.
Selection Procedure for ACIO examination-
- Selection of the candidates will be 3 phrases
- Paper1 will contain objective type of questions
- Paper 2 will have descriptive type’s questions from English language / Reading Comprehension
- The candidates who are selected on the basis of merit of written examination will get a call for the interview. Overall selection of the candidates will depend on the performance in the written test and interview.
Admit Card downloading procedure-
Aspirants those who have applied for the test and want to download their Admit Cards, they can follow the process given below
1. First log in to the official website of Intelligence Beuro.
2. Then click on the link of login here
3. Now enter your IB exam Registration number / Registration Id and Date of Birth etc.
4. Then click on login button and your Admit Card will be displayed in front of you.
5. Now take out its print out and also save the same for future.
Remember it is compulsory to bring your Admit Cards on the day of examination otherwise you will not be allowed into the examination hall.
Please drop your queries regarding the examination the comment box given below.
You can visit the official website of Intelligence Beauro by clicking on the link
More Notification For You