Hooghly-Chinsurah Municipality (HCM) invites applications in the prescribed format for filling up the following posts. Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions may apply in the prescribed format 23.09.2016. The details regarding age, qualification, selection procedure, how to apply are given below:-
Name & No. of Posts:-
1. Community Organizer – 01 Post
2. Accountant – 01 Post
3. Dealing Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
1. Community Organizer – 10+2 pass or equivalent qualification
2. Accountant – Graduation in Commerce (B.Com.)
3. Dealing Assistant cum DEO – 10+2 pass with at least 6-months course in Basic Computer.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be within the range of 18 years and 40 years as on 01/04/2016.
Contractual Salary: Consolidated remuneration payable to the incumbents will be in the following ways-
1. Community Organizer – Rs. 10,000/- per month
2. Accountant – Rs. 14,000/- per month
3. Dealing Assistant cum DEO – Rs. 12,000/- per month
Mode of Selection: Suitable applicants would be hired on the basis of Written Test, Interview & Computer Proficiency Test.
How to apply: Interested eligible candidates can download prescribed application proforma available at the website www.hcm.net.in . Application complete in all respect along with attested copy of all the documents and certificates to prove their claims regarding age, qualification, work experience etc. in an envelope superscribed with the post applied for should be submitted by post on or before 03:00 pm on 23rd September 2016.
Mahendra Mitra Road, Pipal – Ppulpatti,
P.O. & Distt. – Hooghly – 712103 (W.B.)
Closing Date: The deadline for submission of application is 23rd September 2016 up to 03:00 PM
Click on the given link to download Recruitment Advertisement & Application Proforma:-
Related Posts available here -- >