Bihar PSC Recruitment 2016 Revenue Officer and Various 642 Posts Application Form
Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) is searching for suitable candidates for recruitment to 642 permanent positions of Inspector, Officer and Various in various departments through 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam. Only Candidates would be eligible to apply.
Applicants are requested to submit their application for these posts through online mode starting on 27/09/2016 and to be continued till 31/10/2016.
Candidates must ensure about eligibility criteria for applied post as mentioned in notification. Before filling form, candidates should have valid phone no and email id.
Name of the Exam: 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam (CCE)
Overall Vacancy: 642 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Bihar Administrative Service (Subdivision Officer/ Deputy Collector & Equivalent) - 244 Posts
2. Bihar Police Service (DSP) - 30 Posts
3. Bihar Finance Service (Commercial Officer) - 73 Posts
4. District Commandant (Civil Defence Corps Organisation) - 05 Posts
5. Product Inspector - 02 Posts
6. Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer) - 60 Posts
7. Rural Development Officer - 13 Posts
8. District Minority Welfare Officer - 03 Posts
9. Employment Officer/ District Employment Officer - 03 Posts
10. Bihar Registration Service (Junior Registrar) - 11 Posts
11. Bihar Labour Service (Labour Superintendent) - 07 Posts
12. Sugarcane Officer - 02 Posts
13. Bihar Election Service (Junior Election Officer) - 04 Posts
14. District Audit Officer (Assistant Committees) - 07 Posts
15. District Audit Officer (Support Committees) - 03 Posts
16. Revenue Officer - 175 Posts
Essential Qualification: The aspiring candidates should possess Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university/institution.
Age Limit: The candidates applying for the posts mentioned above should be within the age limit as given below:-
- 22 – 37 years for posts under Sl. No. 1, 3 & 8 to 16
- 20 – 37 years for Posts under Sl. No. 2, 4 & 5
- 21 – 37 years for Posts under Sl. No. 6 & 7.
Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered as per rules.
* Please visit official notification for remaining details.
Pay Scale: Rs 9300 - 34800 + Rs. 4200 to 5400/- (Grade Pay)
Mode of Selection:
Selection process involves Physical Efficiency Test, Preliminary & Main Examination. Candidates have to appear in Preliminary test, whose date and time will intimate to candidates later through admit cards. Those candidates, who get qualified in pre exam called for main exam. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in all stages.
Candidates should pay 150/- + Bank Charges Rs. 50/- for Bihar State SC/ ST/ PH Candidates, Rs. 600/- + Rs.50/- Bank Charges for Bihar State Other Categories & Other State through Challan by A/C No. 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should fill their application in prescribed online format latest by 31/10/2016. Before filling online application, candidates are requested to read all instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Candidates should enter all necessary detail carefully in application and upload scan copy of photograph and signature. Candidates should also fill valid email-id and phone no.
After making final submission of application, take print out and keep it for future references. No need to send any hard copy at this stage.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & payment of Fee – 27/09/2016
- Last Date for Online Registration – 31/10/2016
- Last Date for Depositing the Fee in State Bank of India – 31/10/2016
- Last Date to final submission of Online Application: 03/11/2016
For further information, please visit official website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Check recent job openings:-