Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) invites applications from professionally qualified and experienced persons for the following posts on contractual basis. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format up to 04:00 pm on 22nd August 2016. The details of BMRCL Recruitment 2016-17 are indicated below:-
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Executive Engineer - 10 Posts
2. Asst. Executive Engineer - 10 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer - 10 Posts
4. Section Engineer - 10 Posts
5. Junior Engineer - 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE / B. Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized university or institution with relevant post qualification experience. Candidates having Diploma in Civil Engineering can also apply for Posts under Sl. No. 3, 4 & 5.
Age Limitation: The upper age limit is 50 years for the Post of Executive Engineer, 40 years for Asst. Executive Engineer and 35 years for remaining positions.
Scale of Pay:
1. Executive Engineer – Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 6,600/-
2. Asst. Executive Engineer – Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 5,400/-
3. Assistant Engineer – Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 + GP Rs. 4,800/-
4. Section Engineer – Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 + GP Rs. 4,200/-
5. Junior Engineer - Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 + GP Rs. 2,400/-
Apart from the basic pay, other allowances and benefits would also be provided as per rules of the Company.
Selection Criteria: Only shortlisted candidates after initial screening will be called for interview at their own cost.
How to submit application: The application in the prescribed proforma along with self attested copies of certificate of education qualifications, experience certificates, age proof etc. in an envelope superscribing as “Application for the Post of ………….” Should be submitted on or before 22nd August 2016 till 04:00 PM at the given address:-
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Last date to apply: Closing date for receiving applications at the BMRCL Office is 22.08.2016 (04:00 pm)
Click the given link see latest job openings:-