Repco Bank, Chennai is in need to hire services of Probationary Officers and Junior Assistant/ Clerk for its branches/Offices located in Southern States & UT of Puducherry. Eligible candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply online from 11.08.2016 to 31.08.2016. Detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:-
Details of Repco Bank Recruitment 2016:
Tentative Number of Vacancy: 75 Posts
Description of Posts Advertised:
1. Probationary Officer – 15 Posts
2. Junior Assistant/Clerk – 60 Posts
- Probationary Officer - Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with first class /60% marks from any University approved by UGC and proficiency in reading, writing & speaking any one of the Southern India regional Languages i.e., Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam and Kannada.
- Junior Assistant/Clerk – Graduation in any discipline from any university approved by UGC with proficiency of official language of the particular State for which the applicant has applied.
Age Limit: Range of age as on August 01, 2016 will be as follows:-
- Probationary Officer – Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years
- Junior Assistant/Clerk - Minimum 21 years & Maximum 28 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit:-
For SC/ST/ Repatriate candidates – 05 years
For OBC candidates – 03 years
For Ex-Servicemen – 05 years
Persons with disabilities (PWD) – 10 years
For further details, see the official advertisement.
Note: Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of relevant certificate(s) at the time of Interview conducted by the Bank.
- Probationary Officer – Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/-; Gross Emoluments – Rs. 35,363/- per month (approx.)
- Jr. Assistant /Clerk – Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,540/-; Gross Emoluments – Rs. 17,641/- per month (approx.)
Recruitment Process: Appointment of Jr. Assistants/Clerks will be made through Online Written Examination whereas selection of Probationary Officers will be made after Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Application Fee should be paid online using using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The requisite fee should be paid in the following manner:
- For Probationary Officer Post, Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates category will have to pay Rs. 450/- while all other to pay Rs. 800/-
- For Jr. Assistant / Clerk Post, Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM/ Repatriates category should paid Rs. 350/- while all others to pay Rs. 650/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.repcobank.com from 11.08.2016 to 31.08.2016. Candidates will be required to keep ready their scanned images of recent passport size photograph and full signature before applying online.
Instructions to apply online:
(i) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.repcobank.com
(ii) Click on the option “Apply Online” and select the tab “Click here for New Registration”
(iii) Now, enter all the details carefully,
(iv) Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature,
(v) Mention payment details,
(vi) Verify all the entries made in the application form and submit the application online
(vii) Take Print out of online application form for future use.
Schedule of Activities:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee – 11.08.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee – 31.08.2016
- Date for Downloading of call letters – 12.09.2016 onwards
- Last Date for Printing of Application - 15-09-2016
- Tentative Date of Online Test – 17.09.2016 & 18.09.2016
Click to see latest job openings:-