The Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank (GBCB) Limited, popularly known as Greater Bank, is inviting online applications for filling up the posts of Treasury Dealer, Chief Manager/AGM and Branch Managers. Applicants fulfilling the required conditions of eligibility can apply online. The details of Greater Bank Recruitment 2016-17 are as follows:-
Posts Currently Available:
1. Treasury Dealer
2. Chief Manager / AGM – Credit
3. Branch Head (Manager / Sr. Manager)
Conditions of Eligibility: -
Educational Qualification –
1. Treasury Dealer: Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience. Additional Qualification like CA/MBA is desirable.
2. Chief Manager / AGM – Credit: Graduate and CAIIB with 10 years of experience. MBA/CA’s/ICWA will be preferred.
3. Branch Head (Manager / Sr. Manager): Graduate with minimum 05 years of relevant experience. CA/ICWA is desirable.
Age Limit –
1. Treasury Dealer: 30 – 40 years.
2. Chief Manager / AGM – Credit: 40 – 45 years
3. Branch Head (Manager / Sr. Manager): 30 – 40 years
Age relaxation is applicable for deserving candidates.
Selection Criteria - Candidates suitable for the job profile will be hired through interview.
How to apply: Interested candidates suitable for the post may apply online.
Instructions for applying Online:
(i) Firstly, access to the Bank’s website http://www.greaterbank.com/
(ii) Go to the “Career” tab and open the link “Current Openings”
(iii) Now, click on the “Apply Online”
(iv) Select the desired post and fill all the details
(v) Upload latest Resume,
(vi) Verify the details and submit the application.
Last Date to apply: As early as possible.
About Greater Bank
The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Ltd, commonly known as Greater Bank, came into existence in 10th December 1952. The Bank achieved the status of Scheduled Bank in the year 1996. The Bank has achieved distinguished success in co-operative banking sector particularly during the last few years because of strategic plan of action, good corporate governance and a committed management. The total business mix of Rs. 3, 017 crore, with an increase of 8.32% or Rs. 232 cr. over the last year was achieved in the last fiscal year.