Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is on the lookout to hire services of Lower Division Clerks and Junior Stenographers. Eligible and interested persons may apply online from 02.08.2016 (09:00 AM) to 01.09.2016 till 05:30 PM. The details of CCRH Recruitment 2016 are stated here-under:-
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Lower Division Clerk – 22 Posts
2. Junior Stenographer - 03 Posts
Working Area: Selected candidates are liable to be posted at New Delhi / NOIDA (U.P.)
Educational Requisites: Candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent examination qualified from a recognized Board or University with typing skill as prescribed.
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age for both the posts is 18 years and 27 years respectively.
1. Lower Division Clerk – PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- p.m.
2. Junior Stenographer - PB.1 (Rs.5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: LDC and Jr. Stenographers will be selected through written test followed by typing skill test.
Application Cost: An amount of Rs. 100/- is required to be paid by General and OBC category applicants towards application fee by online system only. SC/ST/PW and Women candidates are exempted from payment of requisite fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply: The online application can be filled from 02.08.2016 (09:00 AM) to 01.09.2016 (05:30 PM) by CCRH using website http://ccrhindia.org/after which the link will be disabled.
- Opening date for Online Application – 02.08.2016 from 09:00 AM
- Closing date for Online Application – 01.09.2016 till 05:30 PM
- Date of Written Examination – 12.11.2016
Click on the link to check latest jobs information:-