Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited, a Multi-State Scheduled Bank, has revealed an employment advertisement for the recruitment of Manager & Assistant General Manager vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates keen for the post can apply in the prescribed application format within 10 days from the date of advt. Other information related to age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below:
Details regarding Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2016:
Total No. of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant General Manager (IS Audit & Vigilance Department) - 01 Post
2. Manager (Taxation Accounts Department) - 01 Post
3. Manager (Inspection Department) - 01 Post
Place of Posting: Selected candidates are liable to be posted at Mumbai.
1. AGM (IS Audit & Vigilance Department) – Graduate/Post Graduate & possession of CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) Certification with 15-20 years of relevant work experience.
2. Manager (Taxation Accounts Department) –ACA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
3. Manager (Inspection Department) - ACA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates should be under 55 years of age in respect of AGM Post & below 40 years in case of Manager Post. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to deserving candidates.
Compensation: Commensurate with the qualification & experience and will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply with latest CV furnishing full details of information with attested copies of relevant certificates & latest color photograph & envelope should be superscribed with “the post applied for” should reach to The General Manager, HRM Department, Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited, Abhyudaya Bank Building, 2 nd floor, Sector-17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400 705 or send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the date of advt.
Last Date for Submission of Application: within 10 days from the date of advt.
Link to check latest job openings:-