State Bank of India (SBI) has circulated an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers as Vice President Posts on contract basis in the various functional areas. Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply Online from 06th July 2016 to 20th July 2016 & send the hard copy of application on or before 30th July 2016. Other details related to age limit, qualification, selection procedure, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Comprehensive information regarding SBI Recruitment 2016:
Total No. of Openings: 04 Posts
Designation Currently Offered: Specialist Cadre Officers
1. Vice President CRM- Implementation - 01 Post
2. Vice President Customer Analytic (Assets Products) - 01 Post
3. Vice President Technology Architect - 02 Posts
1. Vice President CRM- Implementation - MBA (Marketing) or MCA from reputed institution with minimum 10 years experience in relevant field.
2. Vice President Customer Analytic (Assets Products) - Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university OR MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
3. Vice President Technology Architect - B.E. / B. Tech /M. Sc. / M. Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA from Government recognized University / Institution with minimum 10 years relevant experience.
Age Limitation: Candidates age should be in between 21 to 45 years as on 31.03.2016.
Pay/CTC: The total emoluments (CTC) will be around Rs.24 lakhs per annum.
Criteria of Appointment: Deserving candidates will be hired based on performance in Personal interview.
Requisite Fee: Applicants will have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 600/- through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Procedure of Applying: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 06.07.2016 to 20.07.2016. After successful submission of online application, print out of the online application form along with certified copies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Brief Resume, educational certificates, Mark Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment in an envelope superscribing with the post applied for should be sent only by Speed Post/ Registered Post to the Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 30th July 2016.
Steps to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online applicants must have valid email & contact no.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
3. Click on “Careers ——>”Click Latest Announcement”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration Process & Fill the all details in the application.
7. Application fee should be paid through Online
8. Verify all the details before Clicking on the “Submit” button.
9. Take printout of online application for future action.
Schedule of Activities:
- Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications – 06th July 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form & Payment of Fee: 20th July 2016
- Last date for Receiving Hard Copy of Applications – 30th July 2016
Link to check latest jobs information:-