Office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has proclaimed an employment notification for the recruitment of 104 Medical Officer, Specialist, Assistant Engineer, State Programme Manager, Urban Health Consultant, District Family Planning Coordinator & Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates fulfilling the referred eligibility criteria may apply online on or before 12th August 2016. Other information with respect to age, educational qualification, selection procedure & how to apply are given below:
Details regarding NHM Assam Recruitment 2016:
Overall No. of Vacancies: 104 Posts
1. Medical Officer (MBBS) - 93 Posts
2. Specialist (O&G/ Pediatrician/ Anesthesiology/ General Surgery/ Medicine/ Radiologist/ Pathologist/ Psychiatrist/ ENT Surgeon/ Orthopedics/ Ophthalmologist/ Dermatologist/ Community Medicine)
3. Specialist (Cardiologist/ General Medicine) - 04 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) - 01 Post
5. State Programme Manager - 02 Posts
6. Urban Health Consultant - 01 Post
7. District Family Planning Coordinator: 01 Post
8. Stenographer - 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India for Post No. 01, MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India for Post No. 02, MD (Medicine) or equivalent Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Assam Medical Council (AMC) for Post No. 03, B.E. in Instrumentation/ B.E. in Bio Medical Engineering/ B.E. in Medical Electronics from recognized university/ institution of India for Post No. 04 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Age Restriction: Candidates age should not exceed 50 years for Post No. 01 to 03, 55 years for Post No. 04. Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered up to 62 years.
1. Medical Officer (MBBS) – Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
2. Specialist – Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
3. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) – Rs. 23,000/- p.m.
4. State Programme Manager – Rs. 32,000/- p.m.
5. Urban Health Consultant – Rs. 32,000/- p.m.
6. District Family Planning Coordinator – Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
7. Stenographer – Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
Mode of Selection: Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nrhmassam.in on or before 12.08.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
(i) Log on the website www.nrhmassam.in
(ii) Select the desired post in Job Opportunities
(iii) Click on Apply Online
(iv) Fill all the details & submit the form
(v) Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12.08.2016
Click on the link to check latest vacancies:-