Central Electronics Limited (CEL) has published an employment circular for the recruitment of 30 Manager, Officer and Engineer posts on direct recruitment/ contract basis. Eligible and willing candidates can apply online from 28.06.2016 to 30.07.2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 10.08.2016. Details and information related to age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Details of Central Electronics Limited Recruitment 2016:
Sum Total of Posts: 30
Name & No. of Posts:-
1. Manager (Marketing) - 04 Posts
2. Project Manager - 03 Posts
3. Manager (Internal Audit & Taxation) - 01 Post
4. Technical Manager (Materials Management) - 03 Posts
5. Personnel Officer - 02 Posts
6. Welfare Officer - 01 Post
7. Manager (IT) - 01 Post
8. Manager (Public Relations/ Protocol) - 01 Post
9. Marketing Officer - 08 Posts
10. Officer (Materials Management) - 3 Posts
11. Graduate Engineer - 01 Post
12. Officer (Finance & Accounts) - 02 Posts
Initial Posting Location: Sahibabad (Ghaziabad)
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. Manager (Marketing) - B.E/B.Tech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks and 8 yrs experience.
2. Project Manager - B.E/B.Tech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks and 8 yrs experience.
3. Manager (Internal Audit & Taxation) - Graduate with 55 % marks along with ICWA/CA and 8 yrs experience
4. Technical Manager (Materials Management) - Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering with 55 % marks along with MBA/PGDM/PGP in Materials Management or Supply Chain management with 8 yrs experience.
5. Personnel Officer - Graduate with 55 % marks along with MBA/PGP/PGDM in Personnel Management/Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification with 2 yrs experience
6. Welfare Officer - Graduate with 55% marks along with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Social Sciences / Labour Welfare / Personnel Management/Industrial relations with 2 yrs experience
7. Manager (IT) - B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science Engineering with 55 % marks and 8 yrs experience
8. Manager (Public Relations/ Protocol) - Graduate, with 55% marks, along with Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism and 8 yrs experience
9. Marketing Officer - B.E/B.Tech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering with 55 % marks and 2 yrs experience
10. Officer (Materials Management) - Graduate in Science/Commerce/Engineering with 55 % marks with 4 yrs experience
11. Graduate Engineer - B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with 55 % marks and 2 yrs experience
12. Officer (Finance & Accounts) - Graduate in commerce with 2 yrs experience.
Age Limitation: Age of the candidates applying for the various positions will be calculated as on 01.05.2016. Maximum age limit will be considered in the following manner:-
- 38 years for posts under Sl. No. 1,2,3,4,7,8
- 30 years for posts under Sl. No. 5,6,9,10,11,12
Relaxation in upper age limit:
5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (General), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) candidates as per rules.
- Rs. 24,900 - 50,500/- for posts under Sl. No. 1,2,3,4
- Rs. 16,400 - 40,500/- for Posts under Sl. No. 5,6
- Rs. 35,000/- (consolidated) for posts under Sl. No. 7,8
- Rs. 23,000/- (consolidated) for posts under Sl. No. 9,10,11,12
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to Unreserved & OBC category will be required to pay Rs. 300/- through online mode, using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Criteria of Appointment: Suitable candidates, shortlisted after initial screening, will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the website www.celindia.co.in from 28.06.2016 to 30.07.2016 & send hard copy of application along with relevant supporting documents and certificates in an envelope superscribed with the post applied for so as to reach the Assistant General Manager (HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010 by Speed / Registered post on or before 10.08.2016.
- Beginning Date for Online submission of applications: -28.06.2016
- Final date for online submission of applications – 30.07.2016
- Last date for Receiving Hard Copy of applications – 10.08.2016
The details of latest job updates can be check by clicking on the given link:-