Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invites online applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the empanelment of Specialist Officers as Assistant Manager, Private Secretary, Manager and Consultant Posts on permanent/contract basis. Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility conditions may apply by registering online from 21st June 2016 to 05th July 2016. The details of SIDBI Recruitment 2016 are given as under:-
Details of SIDBI Recruitment 2016-
Name & No. of Open Positions:-
1. Assistant Manager (Security) – 02 Posts
2. Private Secretary – 03 Posts
3. Manager (Premises Elec. Engineer) – 01 Post
4. Manager (Economist) – 01 Post
5. Consultant (Merchant banking) – 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. Assistant Manager (Security) – Graduation from recognized University or equivalent. Proficiency in computers is essential with minimum 5 years experience.
2. Private Secretary – Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate & minimum 2 years experience.
3. Manager (Premises) – Graduation in Engineering in Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 5 years experience.
4. Manager (Economist) – Post Graduation Degree in Economics with minimum 2 years experience.
5. Consultant – MBA (Finance) / Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Post Graduate with minimum 10 years experience.
Range of Age as on 21.06.2016:
1. Assistant Manager (Security) – 25 years to 35 years
2. Private Secretary – 21 years to 28 years
3. Manager (Premises Elec. Engineer) – 24 years to 32 years
4. Manager (Economist) – 21 years to 28 years
5. Consultant (Merchant banking) – 35 years to 55 years
Relaxation in upper age limit: Candidates belonging to reserved category will be given age relaxation in the following ways:-
05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD (Unreserved), 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates.
Refer to detailed advertisement for further information related to relaxation in age.
Minimum Gross Salary (Approx):
1. Assistant Manager (Security) – Rs. 47,000/- p.m.
2. Private Secretary – Rs. 47,000/- p.m.
3. Manager (Premises Elec. Engineer) – Rs. 57,000/- p.m.
4. Manager (Economist) – Rs. 57,000/- p.m.
5. Consultant (Merchant banking) – CTC Rs. 22 Lakh per annum
Selection Procedure: Candidates suitable for the posts will be selected through Online Test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Candidates applying for Consultant Post will be hired through interview only.
Application /Processing Fee: Candidates who are applying should pay requisite fee through online mode. The payment of application fee will be made in the following manner-
General & OBC category – Rs. 500/- (including intimation charges Rs. 50/-)
SC/ST/PWD category – Rs. 50/- (intimation charges only)
Departmental candidates - Nil
How to apply: Interested persons may apply online through SIDBI website www.sidbi.in
Applicants must read the contents of advertisement before applying online. It is necessary to keep ready scanned image of latest passport size photograph and signature before starting online registration.
Instructions to apply Online-
(i) Log on to website www.sidbi.in
(ii) Select the option "Click here for New Registration"
(iii) Fill the required details carefully,
(iv) Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines,
(v) Verify the entire application form before pressing “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
(vi) Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
(vii) Click the “submit” button and take printout of the application for future use.
Schedule of Activities:
- Opening date of online registration of application & Payment of Fee – 21.06.2016
- Closing date of online registration of application & Payment of Fee – 05.07.2016
- Cut-off date for determining age limit – 21.06.2016
- Cut-off date for determining educational qualification – 05.07.2016
Recruitment Advertisement -- > Click here
Click the given link to find latest job updates:-