Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Doctors/ Specialists in various disciplines on fixed term contract basis. Eligible and willing candidates may attend walk in interview on 23.06.2016 & 24.06.2016 between 08.30 AM to 11.00 AM. The details of ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2016 are given below:-
Details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2016:
Tentative No. of Job Openings: 23 Posts
Name & No. of the Post:
1. GDMO - 01 Post
2. EMO - 08 Posts
3. Dental - 01 Post
4. MO (Occupational Health) - 01 Post
5. Medical Officer (Homeopathy) - 02 posts
6. Physician (Part Time/ Full Time) - 02 Posts
7. Cardiology - 02 Posts
8. Orthopedics - 01 Post
9. Radiology - 02 Posts
10. ENT - 01 Post
11. Orthopedics (Visiting) - 02 Posts
Place of Duty: The selected candidates will be posted at ONGC Hospital, Dehradun.
1. GDMO - MBBS
2. EMO - MBBS
3. Dental - BDS
4. MO (Occupational Health) - MBBS
5. Medical Officer (Homeopathy) - BHMS
6. Physician (Part Time/ Full Time) - MD(Medicine)
7. Cardiology – MD (Medicine)
8. Orthopedics - MD/MS (Orthopedics)/ MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma
9. Radiology - MD (Radiology)/ MBBS with post graduate diploma
10. ENT - MD/MS/MBBS with post graduate diploma
11. Orthopedics (Visiting) - MD/MS (Orthopedics) / MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma
Note: Candidates must have valid registration with statutory authority along with possessing the necessary qualification. Experience is desirable for all posts.
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 55,000/- for the Post No. 1,2,3,4,5; Rs. 64,000/- for Post No. 6,7,8,9,10 and Rs. 1,500/- per visit (three visits of 2 hours each per week) for post No. 11.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates interested to apply must pre-register on the ONGC website www.ongcindia.com and attend walk-in-interview with two recent passport size photograph, all original certificates (class X on wards) & self-attested photocopies of the certificates/testimonials as per date, time and venue mentioned below.
Schedule of Walk-in-interview:-
Date & Time of Interview: 23-06-2016 (for Post No.1-4) & 24.06.2016 (For Post No. 5-11) between 08.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
Venue: Conference Hall, ONGC Hospital, Ballupur Road, Dehradun.
Click the following link for latest job updates:-