Office of the Director General Health Services (DGHS), Government of Haryana, invites applications from credible and worthy persons for filling up the following medical services on temporary contact basis. Candidates fulfilling the referred eligibility criteria may submit applications by 30.06.2016 till 05:00 PM. The details of Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2016 are given as follows:-
Haryana Health Services Panchkula Recruitment 2016
Name and No. of Posts:
1. Epidemiologist – 08 Posts
2. Consultant Training – 01 Post
3. Veterinary Consultant – 01 Post
4. Microbiologist – 01 Post
1. Epidemiologist – MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive & Social Medicine /Public Health or Epidemiology OR BDS/BAMS/BHMS with 3 years relevant experience OR M.Sc.in Life Sciences/Epidemiology with 2 years experience in concerned field.
2. Consultant Training – Post Graduate Degree in Medical field preferably in Public Health/Epidemiology with minimum 5 years of experience.
3. Veterinary Consultant – Post Graduate Veterinary Degree in Veterinary Public Health / Veterinary Epidemiology / Veterinary Medicine / Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary Pathology.
4. Microbiologist – Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in concerned field OR Medical Graduate with 2 years of experience in Laboratory Sciences OR M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with minimum 2 years experience.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the posts mentioned above is 45 years.
1. Epidemiologist – Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
2. Consultant Training – Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
3. Veterinary Consultant – Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
4. Microbiologist – Rs. 22,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The suitable candidates will be selected through walk-in-interview.
How to apply: Interested candidates may submit applications along with attested photocopies of all the testimonials/certificates the State Surveillance Officer, IDSP, Swasthya Bhawan, State Surveillance Unit, 1st Floor, Sector 6, Panchkula, Haryana so as to reach on or before 30th June 2016.
Scheme of Walk-in-interview:
Date & Time – 15th July 2016 at 10:00 AM
Official Circular -- > Click here
Link to know about latest job updates:-